Friday, August 7, 2009

Probably one of the funniest conversations I've had in a while

So, I need a power adapter for my laptop. Easy enough, step one: find the store online, step two: find out hours and directions. Easy peasy. Right? Wrong!
I locate the little chat thingy at the top of the page to ask this very quick simple question.

It went something like this: (copied and pasted directly out of the conversation window) :

YallStore.com Service: hello
angela: Hi what are the store hours?
YallStore.com Service: 8.00am to the 10pm
angela: every day? and address please
YallStore.com Service: business day
angela: what?
YallStore.com Service: brooklyn NY
angela: what bout weekends?
angela: ADDRESS not borough please
YallStore.com Service: Monday to Saturday
angela: no Sunday?
YallStore.com Service: ebay is not include the sunday,i don't know the website
YallStore.com Service: Sorry.
angela: EBAY?
angela: I need the STORE hours, the address to the store and I need to know if the STORE is open on Sunday?
YallStore.com Service: we only have warehouse on the NY
YallStore.com Service: And we don't support the pick up
YallStore.com Service: Sorry
angela: I can't go there?
YallStore.com Service: yes,because the shipper is too busy
angela: WHAT?
YallStore.com Service: SO i think they don't have time to service for you
angela: is there a phone number?
angela: Hello?
YallStore.com Service: yes
angela: may I have it pleasE?
YallStore.com Service: 518-632-6888
YallStore.com Service: sorry ,because i am so busy now,
YallStore.com Service: sorry for the late reply
angela: Thanks.
angela: THis is the funniest conversation i ever had
angela: I'm not going to bother you with the fact that the phone number is not working..
YallStore.com Service: sorry
YallStore.com Service: maybe the phone is too hot,could you try it again
angela: HOT?
YallStore.com Service: hot line
angela: OK, never mind! Thank you. Have a nice day.

After I ask if this is available in their ebay store ( I send her a link ):
Laptop AC Adapter for Sony VGN-S150


She sends me a link for this:
AC Adapter/Power Supply for Sony PCGA-AC16V8 VGP-AC16



US? REALLY? Could have fooled me!

1 comment: