Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dating Guide: 40 Things You Can Learn About a Guy in 10 Minutes

Well, let me tell you! 30 years of male interaction, my eyes were finally opened!

I love this article for it's very insightful info such as : "A man who hogs the wheel -- even in your car -- is sweetly old-fashioned at best and, at worst, could be a control freak."
you decide…

Also, this one: His Birth Order
"The oldest child is usually a responsible, take-charge kind of guy, ...If your babe is the baby of his brood, "he's likely to be creative and a little rebellious." As for a middle man: "He's a sensitive soul who needs loads of attention."
aah - what about the only child? I got one of those!

Even the idea of learning 40 new things about someone in under 10 minutes is amusing.
Needless to say I was entertained, and now you can be too!

Full article.

No comments:

Post a Comment