Monday, February 23, 2009

Oscar Fever.

I've got it and I'm gonna share it.
I have some faves, and some not so faves. Mostly, not so faves.. But, one thing I do know is that I must see Slumdog Millionaire.

And now without further ado..
Some faves:

Even though I am on team Aniston, even I can't deny that Jolie's dress was very appropriate and black is always more "her":


Another fave: Virginia Madsen, I think her dress was original and I like the way it looked on her:

Not so faves:


Now this is just pure wrong, Jessica Biel should have replaced that oversized bath towel with a dress before she left the house here is the monstrosity:


And lastly you may remember her from single white female, but, after this disaster all I want to do is forget. She must think it's still 1992. Bridget Fonda:

Oh and by the way, I thoroughly enjoyed Ben Stiller's impersonation of Joaquin Phoenix.. what a weirdo he's become.
Photos by WireImage.com and Getty Images

1 comment:

  1. Now i haven't watched the Oscars but have heard a lot about it. I am with you on the not so faves but I still like Bridget Fonda. She rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete